The Equestrian Vitality Coach Education is intended for enthusiasts who have a passion for the equestrian sports and like to specialize in guiding riders in the field of riderspecific training, nutrition, mindset and work-rest ratio. In this education, you’ll learn about both the theory and practice to guide riders of all levels and disciplines in a professional way.
The education contains the following subjects:
- Human anatomy, myology and arthrology
- Exercise physiology
- Training methods and effects
- Adapting training to different disciplines
- Individual planning and goalsetting
- Posture and movement analysis
- Equestrian Vitality test
- Injuries and medical complaints
- Nutrition (nutrients, energy intake, advice)
- Coaching (techniques and coaching skills)
- Practice (exercises for every level and situation)
After finishing all the subjects, you’ll take both a theoretical and practical exam and hand in an elaborate portfolio in which you report about the guidance of an individual rider in your neighborhood.
In short, we’ll provide you with a complete toolkit to analyze, advise an optimize riders to become physically and mentally fit to compete and collaborate with their horse in an ultimate way.
About the instructor
I have been a personal trainer for about 6 years now and have further specialized myself in the field of nutrition. I have gained a lot of experience in training riders with Garry and now I want to share my experiences with the rest of the world. In addition to physical guidance and optimization, I am also interested in mental coaching. I think that there is also a lot to gain for many people and I am happy to take on that challenge, both in training and teaching.